Friday, November 6, 2009

Welcome!

So, with the ever-rising world of Internet journalism and blogging, I felt it was time to create a consistent blog. I mean everyone has one now, right?

In my thought process for creating this, I went through many a number of topics I could cover: the bickering between adult men and women on Capitol Hill (known as "politics"), baby puppies, the American Presidency, the nutritional value of bananas, mythical creatures and Harry Potter (to name a few).

But there was one topic that just sort of stuck out...sports. Yeah, it might be general but it's what I most like to talk about. In this very spot, I will cover my musings on the sports world (and occasional facets of other realms).

Now, you may ask, why musings? Isn't Muse a band? Well, yes it is. But in my context, musings can be thoughts; they can be abstractions; they can even be dreams. It's a pretty nice, encompassing word.

I'll hope to provide you some food for thought. Isn't that a weird phrase? Thought is not animate. What food would it eat? How would it eat? Who came up with that phrase?

Maybe you'll come away with a new insight or perspective. Or you may vehemently disagree with something I write or just think it's weird or boring. But I'm gonna give it a try. Hopefully I can give you a reason to keep on reading. So, stay tuned for more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment